Get to know more about us
Enriching the lives of our special people groups:-
- Youth with disabilities and
- Seniors requiring respite care
by rescuing them from social isolation and feelings of despair and building inclusiveness within the wider community.
David and Heather Hagen share a passion to help people with a disability to enjoy a better quality of life. This is part of the greater vision that has led them to make a contribution wherever possible, to improve the lot of people less fortunate.
You can also help make a difference in the life of someone with a disability. Thanks to the support of our corporate, church, school, and community clients, we are able to support Disability Life Enrichment in providing outreach to groups with special needs.
We achieve our purpose by
- Offering “a leg up” to people with Disabilities by providing accessible accommodation and facilities for group activities.
- Engaging with Disability service providers so their clients can enjoy short term holidays within a peaceful environment.
- Enriching the lives of people with Disabilities by providing recreational activities and offering skills of living training
during group camps at Catalina Lakefront Retreat.
To be a role model, uniting with other organisations throughout Australia as we reach out to people with Disabilities, leading them out of social isolation.